Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wing-Stop





They serve at least ten different beers, in the bottle and they have their televisions tuned to ESPN. Beer, wings and sports on a lunch break, right on. I got five wings (dipped in cajun sauce) a boat of fries, ranch dressing, atomic dressing and a soda, not bad for fewer than ten dollars. Best part is I will have a nice snack for later.

Let me elaborate on this atomic dressing. It is HOT. Not hot like jalapeno, but hot like burns your lips and you need three sodas to extinguish the small fire in your mouth. With that in mind though, it was tasty, the peppers weren't over powering and it was the right consistency. It wasn’t hot enough to not eat though, which some hot sauces that are extremely hot can be. On a scale of one to ten, ten being the hottest I would rate this an eight.



Their fries are freshly cut (while I was eating I could hear them being cut) and perfectly salted. There were some crunchy ones, some soft ones. The outside for the most part was crunchy while the inside was moist and soft. Pretty good fries.



Really good wangs man. Chicken wasn't dry (wasn't greasy either), slathered in their signature cajun sauce with seasoning on top. Their ranch dressing was delicious and the consistency of it was perfect. The wings were battered perfectly with the right amount of crunch.

I think it’s safe to say I will be eating Wing-Stop in the near future.

No comments: